[Evolution] Sending mail with 1.0.6.99 & RH 7.2

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem sending mail with the latest version of
evolution.  Had initially thought that it was my ISP, but I'm pretty
sure now that it's evolution that is the source of my grief on this
issue..

Seems I can send 3 messages before I'm no longer able to send out
mail..  this is the first type of this problem I've seen with
evolution..

I get the error (occationally)
        Error while 'Sending "topic":
        DATA response error: message termination: Service not available,
closing transmission channel: mail not sent

I loaded evolution from the command line, loaded evolution and when I
tried to shut it down I got this error:

Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent (24)

This was the 24th message of this type..

I had initially gone to gtop to shut down this application as it seemed
to say open even after I had closed it..

Any idea what's up or how to fix this problem?

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Open Source Web Applications for Social Change