[Evolution] Hmmm... folder list gone...

I upgraded to the "development snapshots" (1.1.x) and fiddled with it for a little while, and then uninstalled it. I reinstalled evolution-1.0.5-1.ximian.5 to be able to check my mail once again (1.1 mail component wouldn't stay up). It all seems to work, except for the folder list, which is empty now. How very strange. So I'm checking my email with Mozilla 1.0, so that I can see the replies (evo mail is sorted into a folder server-side by procmail).

Any ideas?