Re: [Evolution] Abiword embedded in evolution

Le jeu 06/06/2002 à 22:49, Stuart Luppescu a écrit :
I just installed the latest Abiword, which is supposed to support
embedding within bonobo applications. But when I click on an attachment
of the appropriate type, all I get is ``save'' or ``open with abiwork''
-- ``view inline'' is greyed out. Is there something special I have to
do to enable it? Moreover, does evolution 1.0.5 support it?

Worked out of the box for me (Evo 1.0.5). I just upgraded abiword and
poof ! I was done. Now .doc display inside Evo.

It's not yet very well integrated (a scrollable area inside another
scrollable area ...) but it works.

        Xav