[Evolution] Abiword embedded in evolution

I just installed the latest Abiword, which is supposed to support
embedding within bonobo applications. But when I click on an attachment
of the appropriate type, all I get is ``save'' or ``open with abiwork''
-- ``view inline'' is greyed out. Is there something special I have to
do to enable it? Moreover, does evolution 1.0.5 support it?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR