[Evolution] Evolution on Alpha

Has anyone built Evo under RedHat on the Alpha platform before? I've got
a few Alphas here and I was trying to get them to the point where
they're running more-or-less the same versions of everything as the
Intel boxes.

I've rebuilt most of Ximian Gnome from the current SRPMs, and it all
worked out fine. Had to make exceptionally minor tweaks in a couple of
packages, but so far it seems solid.

Anyway, Evolution dies partway into the build though with the message
"libtool: link: cannot build libtool library `libcamel.la' from
non-libtool objects: ".

Then it goes on to list a whole bunch of libraries from under
"/usr/lib/mozilla/static-nss".

So - what do I start prodding at? Please don't tell me I have to rebuild
Mozilla ... took over 24 hours on my compile machine. I should mention
here that I'm not much of a programmer - if there's no non-trivial
solution, I'll just give up. :)

Thanks,
Mike.