Re: [Evolution] Cannot start Evolution 1.1.0.99. Please help.

It seems that people that have upgraded their Mozilla to the recent 1.0
release are having this problem due to the wombat not being able to find
libnspr4.so or some such. I think you'll need to either uninstall
Mozilla 1.0 and reinstall the Ximian Mozilla or else add
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.0/ to your library path.

Jeff