Re: [Evolution] display arrival of messages

Thanx for the info

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 08:31, Brad Felmey wrote:
On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 08:41, DuWayne R Holsbeck wrote:

Is their any way for Evolution to trigger some kind of display action,
that would alert the user that new email has arrived. I admit I have not
spent much time trying to figure it out. I just figured someone on the
list has run into this all ready.

IIRC this is fixed in development branch (soon to be 1.2)
Brad Felmey

drh niptron com

The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to
hang yourself.  And then a couple of feet more, just to be sure.