Re: [Evolution] display arrival of messages

Thanx for the info

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 08:31, Brad Felmey wrote:
On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 08:41, DuWayne R Holsbeck wrote:

Is their any way for Evolution to trigger some kind of display action,
that would alert the user that new email has arrived. I admit I have not
spent much time trying to figure it out. I just figured someone on the
list has run into this all ready.

IIRC this is fixed in development branch (soon to be 1.2)
--
Brad Felmey

--
drh niptron com

The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to
hang yourself.  And then a couple of feet more, just to be sure.