[Evolution] Expunge just deleted messages shown in a vFolder

When I read my e-mail, I leave deleted messages shown.  I typically will
expunge at the end of the day, in case I need to refer back to a deleted
message.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has considered allowing the capability
of expunging just the deleted messages shown in a particular vFolder.
Currently (at least in 1.0.5) when you expunge while viewing a vFolder,
it expunges the folder (folders?) in which the messages are stored.

Dan