[Evolution] EAddress conduit configurability request

I've been using Evolution for a couple of months now, and
finally decided to centralize my contacts maintenance in
the Contacts app.  I brought the data over from my Pilot
after an easy configuration of the conduits in GCC.  I
brought over all of the information, then promptly remembered
why I loath and detest the PalmPilot... only one set of
address fields.

There's a mechanism built into the synchronization software
that Yahoo! gives to users who use their online address book
that's called "TrueSync".  It has a feature where you can
use the categories field as a key to perform an "any to any"
field mapping depending upon which category the contact is
in.  Since the PalmPilot doesn't handle multiple categories,
they don't need to worry about that; I don't consider that
ideal, but it's Palm's fault for not thinking the silly
product through.

To make a short story long, I'd like to be able to have a
home address for a user in Evolution who is in the "Personal"
category, and a business address for someone in the "Business"
category, and have the addresses find their way into the
PalmPilot.  I'd personally be willing to have a limitation
of one category per contact (probably should be enforced if
a new "Palm Compatability" bit is set) to get such a feature.

Loving Evolution; thanks for the hard work to pack it with
all of these terrific features!

- Leo