Re: [Evolution] New List Member, Many Questions

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 23:36, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 23:54, Frank Gore wrote:

4. Is there any way to make Evolution always launch with the Summary
page displayed? The way it is now, it always launches with the last item
I was looking at. This may seem trivial, but I'm a scatterbrain and I
always seem to forget to look at the Summary page for my pending tasks.
If it could be displayed by default everytime I launch Evolution, that
would help a lot.

In the development version I think there is way to do this?

Jeff

"evolution evolution:/summary" should work.  I don't know why summary
needs to be all lower case but that seems to be the case.

--Larry