Re: [Evolution] Message priority - a recap

Danw and I agreed that if we were to implement this, we'd probably use
the Importance: header as X- anything headerscould have anything in them
(plus they are non-standard, hence the X- prefix). We'd probably also do
whatever needed to be done in order to be compatable with Outlook I
guess.

(a few comments are below...)