Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 11:32, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I was only aware of X-MS-Priority for Outlook and X-Priority for
Netscape/Mozilla - what is the other Microsoft priority header? Or does
it use X-Priority too? And if so, is it compatable with Netscape's
X-Priority format?

Jeff

The only headers I saw set by Outlook were:

The X-Priority is common across Outlook 2000, Outlook Express 5.5,
Kmail, and Netscape/Mozilla

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger