Re: [Evolution] GPG passphrase prompt

I'll look into it, i was just playing with that code, i think it should
be fairly easy to fix.  Could you create a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com
and assign it to notzed ximian com please?

Yea, this should be easy to do if I haven't fixed it already. If we make
it so that hitting cancel on the passphrase prompt sets the USER_CANCEL
exception, then it should just magically work.

No, it needs a bit more.  The multipart/signed building code creates a
subpart to sign and if that fails then throws it all away, it doesn't
check the excpetion type at all (afaik it should already be set to
user_cancel from the dialogue, but is probably lost by the
cipher_context or multipart_signed sign code).  But i'll look at that
tonight.

When attempting to send a message without a subject, I get prompted
with:

  "This message has no subject. Really send?"

which is OK, except that this happens *after* I have to type the
passphrase, which is annoying, since I then add a subject to the message
and then reenter the passphrase.

I think that the dialog cancels the send and re-show's the composer, at
which time the user enters a subject. The the user hits Send again. This
means that the mailer code has to call e_msg_composer_build_message() or
whatever to get the message to send. This means that everything has to
be re-signed.

I guess if we made the composer prompt for empty subjects, then it might
be doable. Or... maybe the mailer code can check the contents of the
subject entry field in the composer rather than checking the
CamelMimeMessage->subject?

Actually, I think this might be the better option.

Yeah sounds good, i'll have a look.

BTW dont bother with the bug report, it'll probably be fixed by the time
you create it.