[Evolution] GPG passphrase prompt

Hello,

Evolution is a great piece of work and I use every day, but there are
IMHO a few small UI problems with the GnuPG passphrase prompt.

If I select "Cancel" on the passphrase prompt an error prompt pops up
with this message:

  Cannot sign this message: no password provided

Is this necessary? If I select "Cancel", it is because I do not want to
send the message at this time, and the passphrase prompt should just
fail silently. There is no need to tell me that the signing of the
message has failed, since I did not wish to sign the message.

When attempting to send a message without a subject, I get prompted
with:

  "This message has no subject. Really send?"

which is OK, except that this happens *after* I have to type the
passphrase, which is annoying, since I then add a subject to the message
and then reenter the passphrase.

Of course, some choose having Evolution to remember the passphrase, when
entering it the first time during a session, by setting the "Remember
this password for the remainder of this session." checkbox in which case
this would not pose a problem. I prefer having it not remember my
passphrase, though.

Any chance of the subject check coming before the passphrase request?

Regards,
--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the