Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??

This is an example of the attitude that I spoke of in my first post to this
list.

Apparently no one is allowed to challenge any statements by the developers
claiming that something cannot be done, even when there is proof that someone
else IS doing it.

If they're not interested in improving Evolution, then I believe that I am
wasting my time here.

Have a good life.

Ken Barber
--
"It is only your own knowledge that you can claim to possess or ask others to
consider.  Your mind is your only judge of truth -- and if others dissent