Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Ken Barber <kenb nu-world com>
- Cc: Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??
- Date: 02 Jun 2002 20:37:20 +0930
On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 03:30, Ken Barber wrote:
On Thursday 30 May 2002 03:14 am, Not Zed wrote:
If we mark a message 'urgent' there's no saying that any client will do
anythign with it, infact there isn't a 'standard' way to indicate such a
thing anyway. So if we did it, it would probably be messy and only work
fully with another copy of evolution.
It works just fine in KMail.....
This happens to be a list about evolution, if you hadn't noticed.
] [Thread Prev