Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 03:30, Ken Barber wrote:
On Thursday 30 May 2002 03:14 am, Not Zed wrote:

If we mark a message 'urgent' there's no saying that any client will do
anythign with it, infact there isn't a 'standard' way to indicate such a
thing anyway.  So if we did it, it would probably be messy and only work
fully with another copy of evolution.

It works just fine in KMail.....

This happens to be a list about evolution, if you hadn't noticed.