Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* when sending??

On Sunday 02 June 2002 01:03 pm, Larry Ewing wrote:
On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 13:00, Ken Barber wrote:
On Thursday 30 May 2002 03:14 am, Not Zed wrote:
If we mark a message 'urgent' there's no saying that any client will do
anythign with it, infact there isn't a 'standard' way to indicate such
a thing anyway.  So if we did it, it would probably be messy and only
work fully with another copy of evolution.

It works just fine in KMail.....

When talking to Mutt? Mozilla? Outlook? Pine? Eudora? If so then we
should fix it, if not, then that was NotZed's point.  Last I heard
Mozilla and Outlook used different headers for things like this.

<scratching my head, trying to remember...>

Of course, it's most likely that it was Outlook -- but what's sticking in my
head is that it was one of my Mac-using friends.  I wish I could remember....

Would you like me to arrange a test with a bunch of my friends, using various
mail clients, and report back?

Ken
--
"Most of us -- if not all of us -- are grossly incompetent at other people's
jobs. That is why it is so dangerous to have politicians telling doctors,