Re: [Evolution] Upgrade woes...

Jeff,

It is known that Evolution and kernel 2.5.x don't get along, but the
reason is unknown. Something to do with CORBA and data being sent in the
wrong byte order or something? I dunno. It's been discussed on the list
in the past.

Argh.

Thanks - I will stop trying to compile Evolution then! (I did look for this in
the archives, but didn't find it...)

Hmmm - back to slow disk and evolution, or fast disk and kmail?? Decisions,
decisions.

Is someone investigating the reason behind this problem? I presume it will
eventually get found & fixed. If I had more time...

Cheers,

Ross