Re: [Evolution] filter colour problems

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 11:55, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 22:44, Not Zed wrote:
If I edit the filter it still set to make the mails brown, but they are
being set blue (as the oldrule worked.)

Is this changing the colour of existing blue mails, or the colour of new
black mails to brown?

Well it should be changing the new black mails to brown (as per the
current filter) but is still changing them to blue.  Yet if I select the
mails and click apply filters they get set to teh correct colour.

Do you have any blue filters in your filter system?

Look at the colour tag in the filters.xml file.  Maybe there is a
duplicate and one is overwriting the other.  Do you have any other
filters that set labels or something?

What are you using to match with?  I think some of the rule types (to do
with score, and integer operations) got broken recently.

It's a simple if sender contains and then the complete email address of
teh one persons it's designed to catch...

Actually it's set to change my emails, so the address is mine. any
chance there is a default filter that sets mails from the current
account?

you could create one based on the source.