Re: [Evolution] filter colour problems

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 09:56, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, I have filter to change colours based on senders.  It was blue, and
I changed it to a brown colour, applied teh filter to my folders and had
brown mails.

If I edit the filter it still set to make the mails brown, but they are
being set blue (as the oldrule worked.)

Is this changing the colour of existing blue mails, or the colour of new
black mails to brown?

When I cannged teh filter I also changed the filters name, I don't know
if that matters or not.

Nope.  Well, assuming the filter rules when you reload evolution match
what you changed it to.

Any way, Evo 1.1.x snap - about 3 days old on rh7.2

What are you using to match with?  I think some of the rule types (to do
with score, and integer operations) got broken recently.