Re: [Evolution] How to Enable NNTP in evolution

all the libcamelnntp files are available in
($libdir)/evolution/camel-providers/1.0/

following files are availablem,

libcamelnntp.a   libcamelnntp.so    libcamelnntp.so.0.0.0
libcamelnntp.la  libcamelnntp.so.0  libcamelnntp.urls

so i think this something got to do with configuration some where, can
anybody help in this.

--
Thanks,
Regards,