Re: [Evolution] How to Enable NNTP in evolution

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 08:30, Gopi wrote:
Now, is there anyway I can enable nntp support to this, i have compiled
evolution with --enable-nntp=yes option but still i couldnt find any
nntp option shown anywhere in evolution.

That's because the NNTP code is very old and hasn't been worked on in a
long time and is basically guaranteed not to work. There's a basic
framework that someone with the appropriate sk

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton