Re: [Evolution] evolution and openoffice mailto and send document

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 13:01, Zot O'Connor wrote:
Has anyone gotten evolution to work with openoffice for send document,
or mailto?

Unfortunately Evolution's mailto: URL handling is a bit primitive, all
we support is mailto:user host on the commandline, so you won't be able
to attach a file from the commandline. The best you'll be able to handle
is sending a message to somebody, and it looks like OO expects a much
richer interface, so I'm not sure how you'd configure it to OO's liking.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton