Re: [Evolution] Compilation Problem in RedHat 7.3

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 10:17, Gopi wrote:
Hai,
  Sorry if this is offtopic message :)
bonobo-1.0.19-2
bonobo-conf-0.14-5
oaf-0.6.8-3
libgal19-0.19.1-2
gal-0.19.1-2
gal-devel-0.19.1-2

You need the corresponding -devel packages of many of your libraries:
bonobo-devel, bonobo-conf-devel, oaf-devel, etc... basically, if
configure bombs out telling you that you don't have something installed,
the solution will probably involve getting the devel package.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton