Re: [Evolution] Newbie questions: BCC and Shortcuts

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 07:31, Marc Janssens wrote:
I recently switched to Evolution (1.0.8) as mail reader due to
some nice features (coming from Netscape).

I'm using multiple PC's to read and write emails. To have all mails
I've sent available on all PC's I was using Netscape.In Netscape it
is possible to automatically BCC yourself to the list. Can someting
similar be configured with Evolution? The mail account here is POP3.

This feature is in the 1.1.x development version, but not the 1.0
branch, sorry.

For my work I want to switch to Evolution as well (mainly because
its Calendar and Tasks funtion). Here I use an IMAP only mail server.
I want to replace the standard Inbox in the Shortcuts menu with the
inbox on the IMAP server. Is this possible?

Sure, if I remember correctly, all you need to do is right-click on the
old shortcut to delete it, then drag the icon from the folder tree to
the shortut bar.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton