Re: [Evolution] Gnome-spell with Woody and Ximian's deb repository

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 23:08, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

The problem is that aspell depends on libltdl0, which was in
Debian/Potato. It is not in Woody any more, but gnome-spell wants it.

Well, I just added a line in my sources.list for explicit potato
packages...

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925