Re: [Evolution] contacts-database format

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 00:41, c.c. wrote:
Hi,

i want to use it with openoffice as it's addressbook. i tried but it
does not work.

christoph

The easiest way to do this would be to import the OO addressbook into
evolution. The addressbooks wouldn't be synchronized, but that would be
very difficult to do correctly. You might try writing an Evolution
importer and importing your addressbook -- I don't know how feasible
this is. It depends on the format that OO uses to store its addressbook.
You might try filing a bug report and supplying a sample OO addressbook
for us to work from, but unfortunately I doubt this would be a high
priority at the moment.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton