Re: [Evolution] contacts-database format

Hi,

i want to use it with openoffice as it's addressbook. i tried but it
does not work.

christoph

Am Mon, 2002-07-22 um 22.42 schrieb Peter Williams:
On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 14:59, c.c. wrote:
Hi People,

in which format is the contacts database?

thanks

In theory, you don't need to know -- you should be able to use IDL to
access anything you need. Why do you ask?

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton