Re: [Evolution] No TLS?

Evolution 1.0.x only supports IMAP with something like sslwrap, it
doesn't support the STARTTLS extension. However, the development
versions do support STARTTLS.

As far as GSSAPI, sure. Eventually we'll support it. I think its the
only SASL mechanism we don't support? :-)
Well, of the more widely used ones anyway...

btw, feel free to take a stab at it if ya want. The CamelSASL API is
really trivial and so adding new mechanims is extremely simple.

Jeff