Re: [Evolution] Palmpilot syncing file conduit

One thing I can't figure out though, is that there is File conduit for
installing (I assume) prc and pdb files. I've had to use pilot-xfer up> till now, but is there some sort of
special directory I must create that
Evolution polls and then uses to install to the Palm. How exactly can I
get palm files to be installed when I enable this conduit.

a. There's also the gnome-pilot list: