Re: [Evolution] Autocompletion doesn't work for me either

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 10:18, Richard Zach wrote:
A few people have reported that autocompletion doesn't work for them on
the 1.1.x snapshots--and it doesn't for me either.

The debug file says:

EBook-WARNING **: e_book_get_completion_view: Exception getting

Which debug file is that?  Maybe I'm having the same problem.  I do get
the autocompletion drop-down menu; seems to be working better in the
latest two snaps... but nickname completion still doesn't work (type
nickname, tab to next entry widget).

I also just reopened an old, perhaps related bug of "mine":

This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.