Re: [Evolution] pgp and evolution 1.0.2

Hi,

sorry for my bad english, too. ;-)

Am Fre, 2002-07-19 um 23.13 schrieb Marcel Spitau:
[...]

I made a key with pgp -kg and gave my eolution the path to the pgp
binary.
Hope you did not give him only the path. You must give evolution also
the name of the pgp binary.

So now I wanted to send a mail with pgp. It asked me for the passphrase
and I gave it to it.

You also have to put your PGP-key-identifier in the configuration of
your email account. You will find it in your email account in the
register "Security".

[...]

Hope this will bring you nearer to solve your problem.

bye
michael

(c)linux user #217534