Re: [Evolution] Custom signatures with scripts

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 00:28, Oliver Sturm wrote:

I just found out that in the current CVS version, I can use scripts to
define signature text, which is then inserted _without_ any additional
"-- " in front of it. So this is a nice solution for the problem I was
addressing in the other thread, although it requires creating a script.
Now I have to hope that as I have told everyone about it, that feature
still is here to stay...

That sounds rather cool.

---------------./signature-script ---------------------
#!/bin/bash
echo
echo "--proXy"
echo
echo "-- "
cat .signature
echo
fortune -s

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA