Re: [Evolution] Mail Summary

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 14:12, proXy wrote:
Since upgrading to evolution-devel the Mail Summary no longer appears to
work. Nor does it highlight the number of unread emails in the Inbox. Is
there something I have to modify in order to make this work properly
again? or is it a development glitch?

did you killev or oaf-slay before starting the new version?

I'd suggest just trying to restart it, and see what happens, iv'e had it
happen once or twice, but very rarely.

Dunno really, i dont use it either, i just use the folder tree.