Re: [Evolution] Next and Previous

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 04:48, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 10:26, proXy wrote:

In a non-related thread, was the feature to make 'reply to list' use the
correct account ever implemented?
I notice there is an X-Evolution-Source so surely it couldn't be too hard to
make it reply using the correct account?

As I've said before, Reply-To-List does use this header. Check the
source code if you don't believe me.

Ok then, however there may be a bug in it. This email has
in it's header. Yet when I press reply-to-list it wants to use
proxy zdlcomputing com rather then davyd iprimus com au
Could this be related to the fact that davyd iprimus com au has a
reply-to ?

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA