Re: [Evolution] Next and Previous

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 15:24, Ben Escoto wrote:
[snip]

     Meanwhile to go to the next message I have to press Alt-A, G, N.
Somehow, as I type four times as much as I should, I cannot find much
consolation in the fact that Evolution adheres to "accepted rules of
design".  Is one of these "accepted rules of design" that the
application has to be a pain to actually use?

how about using the ',' and '.' keys? that's what I use and it is
absolutely no more typing than with n or p
and since they are next to each other on the keyboard, with < and > it
makes it easier to visually "see" which way they are supposed to go. A
nice visual cue if you will.

I'll agree that I liked n and p also, but give it a rest.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.