Re: [Evolution] Duplicate Messages

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 15:47, Langsley T Russell wrote:
Of late I've been getting tow copies of many emails. It seems to happen
mostly with posts from mailing lists. It doesn't seem to matter who is
hosting the list. I'm on several lists on yahoo groups for example. On
two of those lists I get duplicates of everything while on several
others I get only one of each.

I don't know if this is connected with Evo but I do know it never
happened with Outlook.

Might there be some setting in Evo I need to change? Hundreds of extra
emails a day is the last thing I need.

Maybe you have misconfigured filters? Do you have "stop processing"
rules at the end of your filters where applicable?

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton