Re: [Evolution] Wombat crashes on ldap modify

Bug submitted.

I also found that it only happens on contacts which have no "Full Name"
field, or perhaps the "File As" field, which is auto-filled when
entering the Full Name.

I found this out because all my contacts have been stored in LDAP with
only the "cn" and "uid" fields populated, so I was trying to modify the
contacts to add their names in an evolution-friendly way.