Re: [Evolution] Quoting Re'd Messages?

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 13:14, Langsley T Russell wrote:
Is there some way to set Evo so that it doesn't automatically include
the text of a message to which one is replying? I'm on a number of
mailing lists and most of then frown on this practice and I'd rather not
have to remember it and delete it by hand each time.

I don't see a way to do it. It certainly seems like an appropriate
setting to have.

I'd think it would be in the Composer tab of the "Mail Settings" dialog.
It already has "default forward style is:". A "Default reply style is:
[inline, attachment, none]" or something like that.

Does anyone know if there's an open feature request for this (or if
it'll be fixed in the next major release)?

--Ben