Re: [Evolution] Stoopid UI question

Anna,

Elegant response.  This is precisely the sort of "take care of the user"
thinking that has made Evolution an excellent product on the way to
being an outstanding one.  (It's also why I pay for Red Carpet premium
services even though your regular servers are really quite adequate for
my needs.)

Keep up the good work.

Steve