Re: [Evolution] Search?

It's already there... at least in 1.1.x

I don't have 1.0.x so I can't check, but either way if it's not in 1.0.x
then there's nothing we can do. Can't go changing the behavior of 1.0.x
now.

Jeff

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 02:55, Tony K Lindstrom wrote:
Hello,

I am using 1.0.8 and I have one suggestion.

Please add "Recipients contains" to the predefined searches.

I don't know about others, but I very often searches my sent folder for
previously sent mail and I hate to go through "Advanced search" to find
mails sent to somebody.

--
http://www.iki.fi/tonyk
NO PROBLEMS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING AMERICAN