Re: [Evolution] Header View Customization

tir, 2002-07-09 kl. 18:19 skrev David G. Simmons:

Maybe this comes under a 'feature request' but maybe there is a way to
do this already and I just can't find it... I would like to be able to
add headers to view in the 'Normal View'. So far, the only choices I can
find are "Show Full Headers" and "Normal View." I'd like to be able to
tell Evolution to show 'Normal View, but also show me a couple of
additional headers I define. Full Headers is too much info, and Normal
view is not enough, alas.

Is this possible now? Do others think it might be a useful feature?

Not really, to the last question. After 7-8 years' sysadmin work I
prefer full headers to see who the nasties are, though in Evo I usually
use "normal".

However, a short cut key combination between full and normal *would* be
useful.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981