Re: [Evolution] SSL Build?

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 00:42, sirkus wrote:
I've re-installed Evo from the Red Carpet evo snapshot channel, and
suddenly I have no support for SSL.  Is SSL only a part of the
development snapshots or why am I missing it now?

Hrm, no idea.  You can tell by the output of:
ldd `which evolution-mail`
If it has libssl3 in the list, then its ok.

If you also upgraded mozilla to mozilla 1.0 you probably need to add
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0
to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH or append to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig.