Re: [Evolution] IMAP Connections ...

This was the source of about 10% or more of our random crashes.

There might be a way to fix it, but the old code isn't going back in any
way shape or form, because it simply didn't work.  We couldn't tell if
it was the imap code (you never can tell anything with that stuff
though), bonobo, the shell, other mailer code, etc etc.