Re: [Evolution] Spell check languages

I've checked google on gnome-spell and found it's just a Bonobo wrapper
around pspell/aspell, so you'll have to check wheter the language pack
for aspell is installed. If it isn't you can grap it from
http://aspell.sourceforge.net. The link for the dutch language package
is http://aspell.sourceforge.net/aspell-nl-0.0-3.tar.bz2

HTH

Jeroen