Re: [Evolution] account passwords query/suggestion

Le mer 03/07/2002 à 20:09, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 09:32, danny wrote:
On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 07:29, Not Zed wrote:

It might have been partially fixed, I *think* we only re-ask for
passwords if the error was a password failure, not sure.

Is a password failure a common error? Seems to happen to me a fair
bit...

It has never once happened to me..

My server gets my pop3 mail with fetchmail to an IMAP server I can
consult with Evo. And once in a while fetchmail says it can't retrieve a
mail because of a password error, and adds as a comment that some pop3
servers with unsufficient error reporting may look like you gave the
wrong password whereas they're just overloaded (or something like that).

        Xav