Re: [Evolution] RFE: Report which account has POP error

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 09:22, Not Zed wrote:

Yes and no.  Its just not worth the effort.  Gtk+ has labels that can be
selected.

Will Evo be switching from Gtk to Gtk+ at some point, then?

What's a control?  Is that like a widget, or is it a gadget?

I know that widget is X's name, and I remember gadget was the name the
Amiga used, and of course control is what OS/2 and Windows use. You say
tomato....

(Oh, and thanks for not cc'ing me. I'm fine reading replies on the
list.)