[Evolution] Evolution on OS X problem

I installed Evolution 1.0.7 from source on my iBook
running OS X 10.1.5. It took all night to compile so
I'm a little upset with the problem I'm having.

My linux box is configured to be my imap server and I
can connect to it from my iBook through Mozilla with
no problem. But I want to use Evolution for my mail so
when I ran it the first time through X Windows from
the Fink distribution (http://fink.sourceforge.net), I
tried to configure my mail settings like this:

Server Type: IMAP
host: 192.168.0.100 (the ip address of my linux box)
username: jeff

When I try to connect to it, I get the following
message:

Error while 'Opening store
imap://jeff 192 168 0 100/;use_lsub;check_all':
Host lookup failed: 192.168.0.100: host not found.

Like I said before, Mozilla in OS X connects to it
fine.

I've also got a copy of Mozilla running under X
Windows and it gets out on the net fine. I haven't
tried to see if its email client can connect to my
imap server. I'll try that this evening when I get
home.

So anybody have any opinions as to why I can't connect
to my imap server?