[Evolution] Spell Check ?? Plural Possessives

I have discovered that spell check will not accept regular plural
possessives, i.e., dotctos'. What is more frustrating is that I can find
no way to get spell check to add them to my dictionary. Clicking on add
to dictionary definitely doesn't do it. Does anybody know of a way to
accomplish this. The addition of a field into which one could type one's
desired spelling would be a big help and might solve the problem also.

Is there some way to set "Evo" to do an automatic spell check before
sending an e-mail. I like the spell check on the fly, but often I'm
typing from another text and reading it as I type and therefore miss
underlined typos. having the option to automatically spell check the
entire document before sending would be helpful.

Thanks.

LTR