Re: [Evolution] IMAP Calendar Folder?

It's not that I didn't trust his answer.  It's just that you guys are SO
good that sometimes you implement previously "impossible" functionality
without us users realizing it.  :-)

Thanks for the reply.
Lonnie

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 17:43, Not Zed wrote:
There was a reply from another user that was accurate.  i.e. 'no', so i
saved myself the typing!